Vaporite Blown is a durable digital display vaporizer made with a metalic framework and includes a high quality ceramic heating element. The Vaporite Blown has a temperature control knob and a fan to activate the "forced air" system using an illuminated on/off button. This top-of-the-line Vaporite vaporizer also includes an aromatherapy bulb for heating aromatherapy oils.
The Vaporite Blown includes the following:
- 1 Vaporite Blown Vaporizer Unit
- 1 Vapor Whip
- 2 Cleaning Sticks
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Aromatherapy Bulb
- 1 Pack of Replacement Screens
- 1 Warranty Card (you must register within the 7 days of purchase to be covered) - Six Month Limited Manufacturer''s Warranty (does not cover accessories or other removable parts such as glass parts of power cable)
- Before using the unit for the first time, it is important to heat the unit at the highest temperature for about 3 minutes to burn off any remaining factory oils and then allow it to cool down.
- Turn on the vaporizer by pressing the power button.
- Use the temperature knob to set the vaporizer to the desired temperature.
- Once the vaporizer reaches the set temperature, the green light will turn off indicating that the unit is now ready to use.
- Place your crushed herbal blend in the glass chamber and begin inhaling using the vapor whip. If using for oil, attach the aroma bulb with oil in it (oils require higher temperature).
- Turn the fan on for an ease free flow of vapo
- Turn the vaporizer off when not in use.
|In Depth||See Product Description|